The Campfire Salt
A premium seasoning designed to reflect the tastes, aromas and memories of the Australian campfire!
Smoked Victorian sea salt flakes with Australian native ingredients kunzea, native thyme & lemon myrtle.
The Campfire Salt is designed to be enjoyed at your Australian table. To be shared, to prompt conversation about bushfoods and to salute our Australian Indigenous community - the original heroes who began this epic Australian food story.
3 ways we love to use The Campfire Salt
- On BBQ meats
- On your roasted veggies & tomatoes
- On your soups & stews
- 1 x 100g box of The Campfire Salt
- 1 x Refill tin
Sea salt flakes, kunzea, lemon myrtle, native thyme, chilli, tomato powder & black pepper.
No additives, fillers or processing.
- Natural sea salt flakes sourced from Victoria
- Kunzea sourced from Tasmania
- Native Thyme sourced from Victoria
- Lemon Myrtle sourced from New South Wales